Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A BRIEF UPDATE

Let’s see if I can put into pictures what has been going on since my last post.


Me: Well, hello, wittle guy! His wittle baby smile melts my heart. I listen to his heart and lungs and then proceed to the look in his ears, eyes, nose, and throat.

Little guy: WHAT THE HECKLES?!?! Silence to wailing in zero-point-one seconds.

Little guy’s Mom: Do you know when the doctor will be in?



This is Tiger. He and I are having plenty of time to get to know one another this month since I am “cat sitting”. His owner is on a med school rotation out of town and so we are spending a few hours together each evening after I get off work from the clinic. Poor guy gets lonely without his owner home each day and tells me about it every day when I arrive. He likes to cuddle and purr and give me cat kisses, even when I am trying to fix something to eat or do some required work for my rotation this month. I subtly remind him with my watery, itchy eyes and throat that I am allergic, but he is undeterred by my abominable sneezes that can be heard two floors down.

I love on him anyway.


This is Jerm's family. In the far back leftt is Cody and Pei. Cody is Jeremy's cousin, Pei is Cody's wife, and they are here visiting from Taiwan for 2 weeks. Most of any Labor Day plans involved them, and this is a pic I took at a local park where we had a picnic.

It was good weekend.

Well, that is all I've got time to update for now. I now have to go study the developmental milestons from birth to 12 months so that I can answer any questions that the resident who gave me this assignment may ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment