Thursday, November 5, 2009

(SHORT) LUNCH TIME BLOG

I've discovered that my lunch breaks are inconsistent. Yesterday, I didn't get to leave for lunch. (Because we were running behind, which is a fairly common occurrence; my preceptor likes to talk to his patients for extended periods of time) Today, I have thirty minutes, fifteen of which I've wasted doing internet errands. (Okay, okay...and looking at Facebook!)

I work from 9am to a little after 8pm during the week, which is leaving me very little time for anything other than "working". Tuesday, I visited the local YMCA and signed up for a free membership courtesy of the residency program here in town. Last night, I went running after work and then to Wal-Mart to pick up a few items.

And now I have to go back to the clinic to work. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment