Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WHY I'VE BEEN M.I.A.

Hi, friends!

Well, I have no excuse for not blogging all last week and this weekend. I do have pictures that I intended to post sometime this week, however, I've arrived at my next rotation only to find out that the lovely couple with whom I am staying do not have internet. Actually, they have dial-up, but I believe that that these words were spoken about its efficiency: "I could run from here to Dallas before that thing ever got you hooked up to the internet, and you see how fat I am."

I arrived here in Enid for short orientation and then met my host family. Their names are Troy and Marcia, and they live about 6 miles or so outside of town on a plot of land that resembles a farm. (They have a horse, lots of outside cats, four outside dogs, and a goat named Bo-Jack.) A classmate is staying at their house as well, and they gave us a tour around town last night and ended up taking us out to dinner. It was a nice evening.

Right now I am at one of the local hospitals for lunch, and, fortunately, they have wireless internet so I could jump online real quick to say hi.

So this is all I have time to type for now. Until next time...whenever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment