Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TUESDAY MORNING

Tomorrow is my first day of rotations! This exclamation basically means that, from now on, I will be working in a clinic instead of sitting in a classroom. And by working, I mean that I will be following a physician around and duly taking mental notes of important medical things I observe and hear so that I may one day become a proficient physician. Who knows, maybe I will even get to do something doctor-ish!

I am going to run a few errands today and go shopping for some clothes, but other than that there is nothing really interesting going on. Thus, I am going to leave you with this cute commercial. I’ve seen it a million times and I’m sure a few of you have as well, but if you haven’t, well, you’re in for a treat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ucEPSsC3c

1 comment:

  1. Yay for rotations! I'm so excited that you all have moved on to the second half of all of this!

    ReplyDelete