Sunday, August 9, 2009

DANG, IT'S MONDAY ALREADY?

I am not sure if it is my taking Jerm to the airport last Monday at the unholiest of hours or the fact that this month’s rotation is so unbelievably boring that it is sucking the life out of me, but I have been absolutely exhausted this past week. As in, get home and lie around and not do laundry or blog or run or do anything but watch TV exhausted. In fact, the only thing that I have done consistently this past week is consume more than my daily allowance of calories. Bluebell has two new ice cream flavors out: nutty chocolate and southern hospitality and I just had to try them. Bloody hell I have no self-control!

And before you even think it or ask – no, I am not pregnant. I think that I am just lazy and gluttonous.

I am going to go to bed now so that I can try recover from this feeling of tiredness. I promise that this week will be full of new posts and, hopefully, pictures.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment