Tuesday, August 25, 2009

RANDOM TIDBITS

#1
I made my first experimental diaper cake last night. Unfortunately, diapers can be very expensive and so I had to limit my budget and cut out some of the ribbon and other decorative things that I might have used otherwise. Honestly, the gift was for someone that I barely know, but I love to try new crafts and couldn’t resist. Plus, what new parent doesn’t need diapers?


#2
I used some of the tofu spinach dip last night and made a spinach alfredo angel hair pasta. It was tasty, but the onions that I sautéed with the spinach were limp and translucent and kind of annoying after being defrosted. Next time I make this and decide to freeze it I will leave the onions out.

#3
Remember the post where I stated that the dogs were no longer going to be allowed on the couch?

"Please tell the cabana boy that I want my water on the rocks and that his banana leaf better be equivalent to air conditioning."


"I'm not sure if I can be up here, but I am going to go ahead and just stay up here with my ears perked until you tell me to get down in your firm man-voice."


#6
This month’s rotation is nearing an end, thank goodness. However, I must say that I like the physician I am rotating with very much, and the office staff is nice as well. It always makes boring less boring, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. Your diaper cake turned out so good! I have been wanting to try and make one.
    I love when dogs' ears are perked up! They look so cute and playful like that.

    ReplyDelete