Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RANDOM TIDBITS

I get to head home for the weekend tomorrow afternoon, and I absolutely cannot wait. I am missing a few important things in my life:

My Jeremy.

My Maisie.

My Lucy.

See how possessive I am?


This week has been pretty uneventful. However, I did manage to discover a few gems while out-and-about.

While at Wal-Mart looking for an iPod charger (which proved futile since my iPod decided to kick the bucket), I ran into these hanging on the sale rack for $1.00 each. I tried them on and, though a little big, the length was perfect as they hit midway above the knee. Not sure if any of you have noticed, but these days it is difficult to find shorts that don't threaten cheek exposure. I don't have much of a fashion sense, but deals like this warrant seizing.I mean, c'mon, the were ONE-DOLLAR. You don't see deals like this. EVER.

I wanted a real-fruit smoothie the other day for lunch and my mission to find one failed, but I did manage to discover this cute little bakery called the Sugar Shack and just had to purchase some goodies for the office staff that day. My favorite was the pumpkin petit fours. So much for a healthy smoothie...


On a different note, the physician I am working with assisted in C-section in the middle of a workday this week. He forgot to mention it, and I ended up having to attend the surgery in these.

Don't worry, I had on some disposable shoe covers. Now I can add "attended a C-section in heels" to my resume.

Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment