Friday, May 29, 2009

I HEART FREEBIES!

If you are looking for something to do tomorrow (Sat, May 30th), stop by Walmart from 11am to 4pm and get some free ice cream! Unfortunately, this offer only applies to participating Walmart stores, but the good news is that a few local stores in our area are participating. Follow the link to see what stores are handing out the cone action:

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/food-center-ice-cream.aspx?povid=cat976759-env189909-module233429-lLink4


Also, if you heart orange julius drinks, then this coupon is just for you! On June 20th, the chain is revealing their new light orange julius drink, and the coupon at the link below is good for a free 20 oz light julius drink on that day.
http://www.orangejulius.com/sec_freeSmoothie.html

All freebies and coupons are courtesy of www.dealnews.com. I love this site!

One final thing -- I love Bath and Body Works sales, and they are currently having their semi-annual sale where Wallflowers are on sale for $5. Not sure how long this lasts, but I just thought I'd share this with anyone who might be interested. Their anti-bacterial hand soaps are on sale for 2/$5 but I've bought them on sale for 5/$10 before so I am holding out for that one. I like to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment